Monday, May 23, 2016

See What Clients are Saying About New Image Hair Clinic!




New Image Hair Clinic offers the latest technology in hair restoration to clients all around the Tri-State area. Our hair restoration clinic provides hair treatments for men and women. We provide personalized solutions and treatment plans that focus on the needs and goals of our clients. We are committed to helping people regain their hair and confidence in their appearance.

Read our hair loss treatment reviews and testimonials from our real clients who found the solutions they were looking for at New Image Hair Clinic.

I got a new lease on life…
“How can I ever thank you? Your products, services and staff have exceed my expectations and your professional skills and personal attention have guided me seamlessly through this transition. I’ve discarded the baseball cap, conquered my fear of rain and began to accept invitations and compliments! I look younger and feel self-assured. – Sharon

I just love it…
“I just wanted to thank you and Heather for my new hair and new look. It has made a big difference in my life and I just love it! I’m a hair stylist myself and know how important hair is, it’s much worse when a woman has thinning hair. You’ve really given me a big part of my life back and I thank you. – Linda

Hair strands appear to be coarser, stronger…
“My remaining hair (at 68) no longer appears to be thinning. Hair strands appear to be coarser, stronger. I experienced maybe 15-20 percent hair growth to mask a heretofore balding crown. Overall hair growth appears to be more vigorous, requiring me to get my hair cut or trimmed more often, especially the sides. – Paul G.

It will be the best thing…
“I would tell anyone experiencing hair loss to go ahead and give it a try. It will be the best thing they will ever do for themselves. – F.R.


What makes our hair restoration clinic the best is not only the latest technology, but listening to our clients’ needs. We offer the latest hair transplants for men and women in addition to various other non-surgical hair restoration solutions. A hair restoration treatment program at New Image Hair Clinic can change your life. Call us today at 1.888.615.0243 to schedule your FREE Hair and Scalp Analysis today!


New Image is Social. LIKE us on Facebook!

Since 1969 New Image Hair Clinic has been a premiere hair replacement center providing some of the most advanced hair restoration solutions in Pittsburgh. At New Image Hair Clinic premiere service and state-of-the-art technology means that you can expect the latest, most up-to-date hair restoration solutions, including Laser Hair Therapy, Non-Surgical Solutions, Hair Transplantation, and more. We are proud to offer FREE private, confidential consultations to help you determine which customized treatment option is best for your individual situation. Take the first step to a new you and schedule your free hair loss evaluation! NewImageHairClinic.com

Disclaimer: These solutions may not work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment